With the right injury solicitor in Macduff, your compensation claim doesn’t need to be stressful. Accident Advice Helpline can help you as long as you were not at fault.
One of the most stressful things you can go through in life is suffering a personal injury. You can obtain a personal injury in many different ways such as a road traffic accident, slip, trip or fall or most commonly an injury at your workplace. Therefore, if you feel the need to claim compensation you need to make sure that this does not add to the stress that you will already experiencing. Talk to Accident Advice Helpline and find out how our help and advice can help.
What Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim for
- Accidents at work – This can include health and safety breaches, repetitive strain injury, incorrect equipment and tools.
- Slips, trips and falls – This can cause injuries to any body part but more severely can include injuries to your head, neck, back or shoulders.
- Road traffic accidents – This can cause injury to more than one person such as the driver and passengers.
When looking for an injury solicitor in Macduff you need to ensure that the company you choose to represent you specialises in the type of accident claim you want to make. With over 15 years of experience, Accident Advice Helpline are that company.
How we can help with an injury solicitor in Macduff
Accident Advice Helpline offer a nationwide service, and all on a no win no fee basis. This means we don’t ask you for any upfront fees to start your claim. We can assess your claim over the phone and give you an estimate of your compensation too.
- You can claim if you were not at fault. Witness statements and photographs can help you to prove this.
- You must provide medical evidence, which means you had your injuries treated. The right treatment can also help you to recover.
- You have a 3-year deadline to start your claim, but you can start your claim a soon as you feel well enough.
We can even start your claim over the phone, so if you need an injury solicitor in Macduff, call Accident Advice Helpline.
We even make the phone call free. Just call 0800 689 5659.
Our advisors will make sure you understand what’s involved in making a claim by giving you as much free, no-obligation advice as you need. So make the call today and take the first step to getting your claim started.