How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injuries you could sustain in a park

    Walking your dog at the park, taking a stroll with your other half, kicking a ball around with the kids. These are all things most of us do on a regular basis at our local park. Parks are especially important in urban areas where people may not have gardens to relax in – and on a sunny day, there’s nothing better than packing a picnic or enjoying your lunch at the park when you’re having a busy day at work. Accidents in parks could leave you suffering from serious injuries – and you might find yourself asking who is to blame for your accident. If somebody else is at fault, Accident Advice Helpline’s professional personal injury lawyers could help you get the compensation you deserve, on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.

    How could you be injured at the park?

    Children could be injured whilst playing on faulty playground equipment – for example, a swing with sharp edges could cause lacerations, whilst a damaged climbing frame could lead to a fall from height. You could be bitten by a dog that is off the lead and running around. You could be struck down by food poisoning after eating food purchased at a stand or stall in the park. But slips and trips are probably the most common injuries to occur.

    Damaged footpaths or cycle trails could lead to a slip, trip or cycling accident which could leave you suffering from some nasty injuries. Back injuries, head injuries, broken bones, sprained ankles and wrists – these are all injuries you could sustain in a park. If the park is owned by your local council, they could be held liable if you or a member of your family are injured. You could make a claim for personal injury compensation within three years of your accident, and get confidential, no-obligation advice from Accident Advice Helpline.

    Will you have to go to court?

    It’s highly unlikely you’ll have to go to court if you make a personal injury claim. Accident Advice Helpline can process most claims over the phone, so that’s one less thing to worry about. We have been helping people claim compensation for park accidents since 2000, and our team of expert advisors are on hand to answer your questions. So why not give us a call on 0800 689 0500 and find out more about the claims process? If you have suffered minor or serious injuries after an accident in a park, you could find out how much you could be entitled to claim by taking the 30-second test on our website.

    Date Published: March 29, 2016

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident in the playground

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.