How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injuries you could sustain in a car park

    Car parks come in all shapes and sizes, from the multi-storey in the city centre to the town council’s pay and display car park, or the supermarket car park where you just can’t seem to ever get a space close to the door of the shop. When you’re manoeuvring your car into a tight space or crossing the car park with your shopping bags or trolley, we doubt you’re thinking about being involved in an accident. Accidents can and do happen in car parks though, and if you’ve been injured, claiming compensation could be an option that’s open to you. There’s a three-year time limit in place to make a claim – and Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.

    Common car park injuries

    Injuries you could sustain in a car park range from minor to life changing, and could include any of the following:

    • Crush injuries, broken bones and cuts and bruises after being hit by a reversing vehicle
    • Broken bones or strains/sprains after slipping or tripping on uneven ground
    • Electric shock from a parking ticket machine or barrier
    • Injured by building collapse or objects falling from height
    • Fractures or head/facial injuries after tripping on a damaged car park staircase

    You might be wondering who is responsible for your accident. If you’re injured by a faulty ticket machine or hit by another vehicle, who’s at fault? In the first example, the car park management or owner could be held liable – this is often the council, or the shopping centre or premises you’re parked at. In the second scenario, the other driver could be held at fault for failing to check their mirrors properly. In both cases, you could find yourself entitled to make a claim for compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings. Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years’ experience helping customers claim – and we could help you too.

    Loss of earnings can be tough, so make a claim

    When you’re recovering from your accident, the last thing you need is financial stress. Worrying about loss of earnings from time off work can be really stressful – which is why you deserve to be compensated. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 today to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim. You can get confidential, no-obligation advice from our expert advisors, or take the 30-second test on our website to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim today.

    Date Published: March 29, 2016

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Car accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.