How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Were you injured by a faulty kitchen appliance?

    Faulty kitchen appliances actually account for a high percentage of injuries around the home – but who is to blame for these accidents, and is there anything you can do if you’ve been injured by a faulty kitchen appliance? Well, yes. Provided it has been three years or less since your accident, you can make a claim for personal injury compensation against the product manufacturers, who could be held liable for your injuries.

    How have you been injured?

    Faulty kitchen appliances could include:

    • Kettles
    • Toasters
    • Blenders
    • Food processors
    • Slow cookers
    • Washing machines
    • Dishwashers
    • Cookers

    And a whole host of other appliances which could go wrong. If you’ve been injured by a faulty kitchen appliance, you may have suffered minor or serious injuries. Electric shock is a common injury if wiring is faulty or there is an electrical fault, and fires are not unheard of, which could cause serious burns. There have been instances where blender jugs have exploded, sending glass or plastic debris flying, which could cause facial and eye injuries.

    A faulty kettle could cause scalds and burns, whilst a faulty slow cooker could lead to a house fire, as it’s often left on throughout the day or overnight to cook food slowly. You could even suffer respiratory conditions if you purchase a faulty cooker, as it could leak carbon monoxide gas into your home, which can be deadly.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Claiming compensation after a kitchen appliance injury

    If you have been injured by a faulty kitchen appliance, it’s well worth finding out whether you could make a personal injury claim. You could even claim on behalf of a family member who has been injured. The easiest way to find out if you have a viable claim is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. Of course, you could always take the 30-second test on our website, to see how much compensation you could be entitled to. Whether you have suffered permanent scarring from burns or eye injuries from an exploding blender jug, we’re here to make sure you’re compensated for your injuries.

    Our expert personal injury advisors are on hand to offer confidential, no-obligation advice that could help you decide whether or not to go ahead with a claim. Get in touch with us today and see how we can help you claim compensation for your kitchen appliance injury.

    Category: Faulty product claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.