How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Industrial Action Accident Advice

    To receive proper industrial action accident advice, it is important to use a professional and experienced service and Accident Advice Helpline is precisely that. The solicitors on its team have experience across the range of different industrial workplace injuries and can provide the type of advice a client needs to make a successful accident compensation claim.

    Industrial Hearing Loss

    A common form of industrial accident is partial hearing loss arising from a case of excessive industrial noise. Thousands of such accidents have occurred. Partial hearing loss may lead to a restriction in the types of jobs someone can take up, with a resultant effect on their quality of life and financial security.

    If someone finds themselves working in an environment where they are very loud, frequent noises, such as a factory floor, they can sustain serious hearing loss. If left untreated, hearing loss can deteriorate further over the course of time. Noise-induced hearing trouble can take the form of ringing in the ears – also known as tinnitus – or even actual hearing loss from repeated exposure to noise. Accident Advice Helpline can provide the type of dedicated and professional advice that someone who has suffered partial heating loss at work requires.

    If you believe you have sustained partial hearing loss at work, visit your doctor immediately. Not only can your doctor help you medically, they can also be a source of support with a compensation claim, offering the evidence your solicitor can use to argue your case. If you are concerned about the cost of obtaining medical help, remember that such costs can be taken into account as part of an overall compensation settlement.

    Obtaining Accident Compensation

    If you have experienced a particular form of industrial injury and you know of colleagues who have suffered from the same injury in the workplace, that can represent crucial evidence in any compensation claim you make. If the issue has been raised with the employer in the past, it could also represent important evidence because it shows the employer was aware of it as a workplace health and safety concern.

    Open Claim Calculator

    It is important to remember that in a majority of cases, compensation can be sought only where the accident occurred in the previous three years. In addition, the accident has to be owing to someone else’s negligence. In the case of an industrial accident, the party at fault does not necessarily have to be the employer. It could be another colleague. The case for compensation would still apply because it is the responsibility of your employer to provide a safe working environment and to ensure that all employees are adequately trained in that respect.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today for dedicated advice on obtaining accident compensation for an industrial injury. Answer a small number of straightforward questions and the compensation claims process can begin. It could not be any easier than contacting the 24-hour helpline or filling in the compensation form on Accident Advice Helpline’s website. Making a compensation claim can appear daunting but the dedicated team are there to be of assistance.

    Date Published: July 18, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Industrial injury claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.