How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to Claim Car Accident Compensation

    How to Claim Car Accident Compensation

    If you have been injured following a road traffic accident and it wasn’t your fault, you are entitled to compensation. Whether you were the driver or passenger of a car, or were on a bus or coach, if the accident wasn’t your fault, you are entitled to make a claim for damages for any injuries you have sustained. All claims for car accident compensation are paid by the insurance company of whoever was liable for the crash, and in most cases this is the driver of the other car.

    For many people, claiming compensation can seem like a daunting task. Many people fear the prospect of a court appearance or feel guilty about suing somebody else, especially if they are the passenger in a car and the driver responsible for the accident is somebody they know. However, at Accident Advice Helpline, we help many people make successful claims for car accident compensation, and in most cases, you never have to go to court. In addition, because all compensation is paid for by the insurers, you are not going to cause financial hardship to the driver of the car that caused the accident.

    Claiming car accident compensation

    To make any claim for car accident compensation, you first have to establish whether you qualify. This is not always easy. Not only does somebody else have to be responsible for causing the accident, but also you have to demonstrate that the car accident was responsible for your injuries and that those injuries have caused you pain, suffering or some sort of financial hardship. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have an easy to use claims calculator that takes just 30 seconds to do, which can give you an idea as to whether or not you qualify for making a claim.

    In addition, we also have a 24-hour helpline, so you can speak to one of friendly advisors who can assist you with any questions you may have. As a specialist personal injury law firm, we have been assisting people with claims for car accident compensation for over a decade, providing confidential, no-obligation advice. The process for making a claim is relatively straightforward. You just need to provide details of the accident and the injuries you have sustained, and we will take care of everything for you. In most cases, you never even have to go to court and all our lawyers work on a 100 percent ‘no win, no fee**’ basis. Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.

    Date Published: August 30, 2013

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Car accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.