When travelling away on holiday the idea of relaxing by the pool is one of the primary objectives.
It is a rare luxury that nearly all of us are not fortunate to have at home so we want to make the most of it whilst it is there.
This does not mean that it is without its own hazards as slips, trips and falls are very common and even if you may fall into water, it is not always a safe landing.
In sunny countries the pool can be a great relief. It can be used for a light dip or for various pool activities but it is important to be careful at all times.
Here are some top tips on how to get most out of the swimming pool on holiday, while avoiding slips, trips and falls:
1. Don’t expect to swim lengths as if it is a laned poolOpen Claim Calculator
2. See which times the pool is less busy to suit when you want to take a dip
3. Don’t overuse it, weave in other activities so you appreciate going in the pool
4. Avoid bringing books or food/drink to pool as these items could get spoilt or ruined
5. Ensure the water is safe and has been cleaned so you know it is safe to go in it
Who are Accident Advice Helpline and how can they help?
Accident Advice Helpline are available on the telephones 24/7 to deal with any potential claims of a various nature whether it be road traffic accidents, accidents at work or other incidents of a similar nature.
The main intention is to try and ensure that people involved in accidents that were not their fault receive the compensation they deserve.
Accident Advice Helpline can give you a decision on whether you can make a claim within minutes and most cases rarely reach a courtroom, as the friendly and experienced staff try and deal with cases over the phone.
TV personality Esther Rantzen has championed the methods of Accident Advice Helpline and thousands have people have rightfully received the compensation they are entitled to.