Holiday camps should be a fun, sociable and relaxing place to be. However, when things go wrong, you might find you need to seek advice about making a holiday camp accident claim. If this sounds like you, and you want to know how much personal injury compensation you could be entitled to, give Accident Advice Helpline a call.
We were established man years ago, meaning that our extensive past experience and our team of second-to-none specialist solicitors will give your case the very best chance of success. Over the years, we have helped thousands of others make personal injury claims, and receive the financial compensation they deserve.
Is my holiday camp accident claim likely to be accepted?
Once you’re on the phone, it will only take a matter of minutes for one of our friendly advisors to establish whether your claim is likely to be eligible. Below are a few pointers on our basic claiming criteria and other information, which is useful to know when proceeding with a personal injury legal case.
- In order for Accident Advice Helpline to be able to take on your holiday camp accident claim, it is imperative that you bring it to our attention within three years of it having happened.
- You can only make a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline if your medical records have been updated to reflect your accident and the ways in which it has affected you. So if you haven’t already, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- If your claim meets our criteria, we will take it on, on a no win, no fee* basis.
- If you have any photographs of what caused your accident, the contact details of any eyewitnesses to your accident, or you can request a copy of the entry made in the holiday camp accident book – any of these things can potentially be useful in successfully securing a personal injury compensation payout.
- Even if your health deteriorates once you have a holiday camp accident claim in progress with Accident Advice Helpline, we can sometimes add further supporting notes to your case further down the line, which may increase the value of your claim. So if you do start to feel worse, make sure you seek prompt medical attention.
Tell me more
After an accident, a little boost in the form of a compensation payout can help you start to feel better and help you regain control of your life. The package that we will strive for will hopefully help you to cover the costs that have come about as a direct result of the accident. This could include expenses related to prescriptions, travel expenses to medical appointments or private counselling, to name a few. The amount awarded could also help to cover any wages that you have lost as a result of having to take time off work while you recover.
If you’re wondering how much your holiday camp accident claim could be worth, why not find out? Give us a call today on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. Speaking to one of our advisors about how a claim could help you really is time well spent.
Date Published: October 4, 2015
Author: Lee Tadd