How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Should you hire a professional when claiming holiday accident compensation?

    If you’ve had a road traffic accident, a slip, trip or fall or become ill while travelling abroad, you may be eligible for travel accident compensation. If you want to make a claim for compensation, it is possible to hire a professional legal firm to handle the case for you.

    Can I make a holiday accident compensation claim?

    Before you decide whether or not you need or want professional help, it is a good idea to work out if you have a case in the first place. Thousands of people have accidents abroad every year, but not all of them have a case for holiday accident compensation.

    Generally speaking, you should be able to claim compensation if you sustained injuries or became ill as a result of an accident or incident that was not your fault; it is important that you are able to prove that your illness or injuries were not caused by personal negligence.

    What should I do if I’ve had an accident abroad?

    If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident or transportation accident overseas, you have slipped or tripped abroad or become ill through no fault of your own, make sure you get as much information about the incident as possible while you are still in the country.

    Take photographs, get the contact details of any witnesses and guests who have had the same experience and see a doctor; it is important that you have the evidence to back up your case, as this will increase the chances of a successful claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Should I seek professional help?

    Making a claim can be an expensive, stressful and long-winded process if you choose to go it alone and it is advisable to seek professional help. Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm with expertise in handling a wide range of compensation claims, from road traffic accident claims and slip, trip and fall compensation, to travel accident claims and loss of hearing compensation.

    When you call Accident Advice Helpline you will be asked to provide information about the accident and your claim will be handled by a legal expert with knowledge and experience of the claims process and the travel industry.

    All the stress of making a claim will be taken away from you and you can leave your case with them; in the majority of cases, clients do not have to go to court and the firm operates on a no win, no fee basis.

    Date Published: September 2, 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.