How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    What is a helpful work-related illness definition?

    If you are looking for a work-related illness definition, here is one to consider: ‘An injury or illness is work related if an event or exposure in the work environment either caused or contributed to the resulting condition or significantly aggravated a pre-existing condition’. If you have suffered a workplace illness then you may not have realised that you’re eligible to claim personal injury compensation, if your employer is to blame. Whether you work in an office, a warehouse, a shop or even on a building site, your employer is responsible for your health and safety whilst you are at work. So if you become ill or injured, they could be held liable and ordered to pay you compensation.

    Does the work-related illness definition apply to my illness?

    The work-related illness definition covers almost any illness caused by or exacerbated by your work environment. This doesn’t just have to be a physical illness – it could include things like stress, anxiety or depression, brought on by your job. So if you are being bullied at work and suffering from severe depression, Accident Advice Helpline could help you make a personal injury claim. If you are being forced to work extra hours and skip your rest breaks in a factory due to staff shortages, you might find yourself suffering from stress. We could help you claim compensation within three years of your illness starting.

    Why should you choose Accident Advice Helpline?

    Whatever sort of work-related illness you’re suffering from, we could help you claim compensation, and we have over 16 years’ experience helping employees claim compensation for illnesses and injuries sustained at work. That’s not all though – we have a network of personal injury lawyers across the UK, so we’re sure to have an occupational injury specialist that can handle your claim. You can call us at any time to get more information about making a claim and to find out if you are eligible to claim compensation.

    Just call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Whether you are suffering from a minor occupational illness such as back pain or repetitive strain injury, or a more serious condition such as work-related hearing loss, we are confident we will be able to help you get the compensation you are entitled to. In most cases, you won’t even need to go to court, as we can process the majority of claims in full over the phone, giving you one less thing to worry about.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.