How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get street fall compensation advice

    Slips, trips and falls in the street are amongst the most common accidents to happen in public, yet most of us don’t think about our personal safety when we’re on our way to work or going shopping. You could trip on a cracked paving stone, catch your heel on a damaged kerb or even slip on an icy pavement, and you could be unlucky enough to be seriously injured as a result. Luckily, you can get street fall compensation advice from Accident Advice Helpline at any time after your accident, provided it has been three years or less since it happened.

    How do street falls happen?

    Falling over in the street can happen for a variety of reasons. Accident Advice Helpline has helped people claim compensation after falling in the street for over 15 years, and here are just a few examples of the types of accidents that could happen:

    • Tripping on a damaged kerb
    • Catching your heel in a cracked paving stone
    • Slipping on icy or wet pavement
    • Falling after stumbling on a loose paving stone

    You might be lucky enough to escape with minor injuries such as a sprained ankle or wrist, but more often than not people have contacted us for street fall compensation advice after suffering some rather nasty injuries. These could include:

    • Broken bones such as a fractured ankle or hip
    • Head injuries, if you hit your head as you fall
    • Facial injuries
    • Loss of teeth
    • Lacerations
    • Back, neck or shoulder injuries

    Even if you have suffered minor injuries, you could still make a personal injury claim.

    Contact us today

    The easiest way to get street fall compensation advice and find out if you have a viable claim is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline within three years of your accident. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a claim, and get confidential, no-obligation advice from our expert advisors. With 15 years’ industry experience, we’ve been recommended by our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen, so you know you’ll be able to trust us with your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you’d like to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to after your fall, just head for our website and take the 30-second test. Then pick up the phone and call us – our phone line is open 24/7 and our advisors are waiting to answer any questions you have about the claims process.

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Slips, Trips and Falls Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.