How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get soft play injury compensation advice

    Soft play centres are a great place to take younger kids for a day out. With slides, ball pits and tunnels, they’re great for kids with bags of energy and a sense of adventure; and they give busy Mums and Dads time to relax too. We’re sure the last thing on your mind when you take your kids to a soft play centre is them being injured in an accident, but although these accident are rare, they can and do happen.

    If your child has been injured, you could find yourself eligible to make a claim for personal injury compensation on their behalf. The best way to find out more about making a claim and explore your options is to get soft play injury compensation advice from Accident Advice Helpline. We specialise in personal injury law and we have over 15 years’ experience helping people get the compensation they deserve.

    How has your child been injured?

    Children could be injured at soft play centres in a variety of different ways. Here are some of the most common injuries which people seek soft play injury compensation advice for:

    • Bumps and bruises from a fall from a faulty slide or other equipment
    • Lacerations from broken slides, sharp corners in tunnels or other sharp objects in ball pits
    • Skin conditions such as contact dermatitis which could be caused by unhygienic ball pits
    • Head injuries after colliding with another child
    • Crush injuries, for example if another child has landed on your child after coming off the slide

    Ultimately the soft play centre could be held responsible if your child is injured and they have been negligent. It may be that staff have been negligent, or perhaps equipment at the centre was faulty, which led to your child’s accident. Whatever has happened, you could make a claim for your child’s pain and suffering, as well as any loss of earnings that you have suffered if you’ve taken time off work to care for them after their accident.

    Confidential advice

    One thing everybody needs when they’re considering making a personal injury claim is confidential, no-obligation advice, and you can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline for soft play injury compensation advice at any time. Our phone line is open 24/7, so just call us on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about the claims process – it’s free to call and speak to one of our advisors.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident in the playground

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.