How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get serious fall compensation advice

    Slips, trips and falls can result in serious injuries, and if you have been the victim of a fall that was somebody else’s fault, you could find yourself seeking serious fall compensation advice. You could make a personal injury claim within three years of your accident. Elderly people are more likely to be seriously injured than younger people in a fall as their bones are more brittle. So an elderly person who trips on damaged pavement or slips in an icy public car park could suffer injuries such as a broken hip, other broken bones or even a head injury.

    These types of injuries can have a huge impact on the rest of your life, particularly if you’re elderly. Many people never recover fully from a broken hip and lose their independence and ability to look after themselves.

    What could cause a fall?

    Falls could be caused by a variety of different factors – since 2000 Accident Advice Helpline has offered serious fall compensation advice to hundreds of people and helped them claim the compensation they deserve. Here are just a few examples of things that could lead to a fall:

    • Tripping on damaged pavement or a broken kerb
    • Slipping on a wet floor in a shop or at work
    • Tripping on damaged stairs or falling due to a faulty handrail
    • Tripping on a broken floor tile or frayed carpet
    • Slipping on an icy path or in a car park

    In all of the above situations, somebody else is liable for your injuries, and so you’re entitled to make a personal injury claim. For example if you have slipped in an icy car park at work, your employer could be held liable, whilst if you have slipped on an unmarked wet floor in a shop, the shop owner could be responsible and ordered to pay you compensation.

    Making a claim

    The easiest way to find out how much compensation you could claim is to head for Accident Advice Helpline’s website and take our 30-second test right now. If it’s serious fall compensation advice you’re after, then pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 today. Our phone line is 24/7 and our expert advisors will give you all the advice you need, on a no-obligation basis. Should you decide to proceed with a claim, our personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so it’s easy for anybody to afford making a claim, with no upfront legal fees to worry about.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Slips, Trips and Falls Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.