How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get see-saw injury compensation advice

    See-saws are usually found in most public playparks as well as some school playgrounds, and they’re great fun for all ages. You don’t generally expect your child to be injured if they are playing on a see-saw, but if the worst happens then it’s good to know that you could get see-saw injury compensation advice from a personal injury lawyer. Choose Accident Advice Helpline and that advice is available in confidence, and there’s no obligation to proceed with a claim, so that’s one less thing to worry about.

    Serious playground injuries

    Your child could be seriously injured in an accident involving a see-saw. Some of the most common injuries are head and spinal injuries caused by impact or falling off a see-saw when it is up high. These types of injuries can impact the rest of your child’s life and they may suffer physically and developmentally as a result. It might be that poor supervision in a school playground led to your child’s accident, or perhaps a faulty see-saw in a public park left your child injured. Whatever has happened, if somebody else is to blame then we can help you get compensation.

    Since 2000, we have helped hundreds of parents make a claim for personal injury compensation on behalf of their children, and our advisors offer see-saw injury compensation advice that can help you decide whether to go ahead with a claim. If you do decide to make a claim, our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so it couldn’t be more affordable to claim.

    Compensation for loss of earnings

    It’s not just your child’s injuries that you can claim compensation for. If you’ve taken time off work to care for your children whilst they’re recovering from their injuries, you could claim personal injury compensation for your loss of earnings. Get see-saw injury compensation advice from Accident Advice Helpline and our advisors will be able to explain all this to you and more, completely free.

    You can get in touch with us by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a claim. We are proud to have been endorsed by our patron, TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen, for our excellent customer service, so you can trust us to get you the compensation you deserve. Get in touch with us today – our phone line is open 24/7, so what are you waiting for?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident in the playground

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.