How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get information in cases of negligence

    Cases Of Negligence

    While doctors and other medical staff do their very best to provide patients with the care they need, once in a while mistakes are made. If a person is injured through such a mistake, they may be entitled to claim for medical cases of negligence.

    Before making a claim, it is best to determine whether a claim is really justified and has a chance of success.

    Where to get Information

    Accident Advice Helpline has a compensation calculator on its official Website. This enables people who think they may have a reason to claim for compensation following injuries at work, in public places or cases of medical negligence to enter their details and learn if their claim is likely to succeed.

    Alternatively, people who sustained an injury through medical negligence can call Accident Advice Helpline free-phone number to discuss the matter with the company’s helpful staff.

    Having operated within the injury compensation claim industry for many years, the advisers at Accident Advice Helpline can help to clarify if an individual is indeed eligible to make a claim for clinical negligence as well as who is liable for the injury. Calls are taken 24 hours a day, Monday to Sunday and will be treated in the strictest confidence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Advisers will also be able to inform claimants about the type of evidence they need to provide. In the case of injury through clinical negligence, this evidence will need to prove that the duty of care by relevant medical personnel was breached and that the injury was the result of this breach.

    The same applies to individuals believing they may be able to claim for compensation following work accidents, injuries through faulty products, trips, falls, slips and so on. Here it is often necessary to determine who is liable.

    Faulty goods claims, for example, may be made against retailers or manufacturers, whereas work accidents, even if they do involve a defective piece of equipment, often mean the person receiving an injury at work can claim injury compensation from their employer.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    In any case, the advisers and legal team of Accident Advice Helpline can provide all the information and assistance a person who was injured and wishes to claim compensation needs to proceed  and hopefully successfully conclude their claim. Quick, easy and based on no win-no fee terms, claims made through Accident Advice Helpline are typically resolved speedily and achieve the best possible results for claimants.

    Date Published: October 17, 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.