How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get indoor climbing injury compensation advice

    Indoor climbing has grown in popularity in recent years, yet it’s still an extreme sport that carries with it an element of risk. Technically, you’re less at risk of a serious injury or fatality if you’re climbing indoors, but there is still the risk of being injured in an accident. If you have suffered minor or more serious injuries in an accident on a climbing or bouldering wall, Accident Advice Helpline can offer you indoor climbing injury compensation advice, on a no-obligation basis. Provided it has been three years or less since your accident, you could find you’re eligible to claim compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings.

    Common injuries on indoor climbing walls

    Most accidents when indoor climbing are caused by faulty equipment or poor instruction. For example you could have a negligent instructor who insists you climb on walls too advanced for your experience level, which could lead to a fall or a strain/sprain. Or perhaps you’ve been climbing on a wall suited to your skill level but the ropes or other safety equipment have been faulty, leading to a fall.

    Faulty hand holds on climbing walls could break away, and if you’re bouldering (where you climb without the use of ropes), you could suffer a serious spinal or head injury in a fall. Even if you have suffered cuts and bruises in a climbing accident, you could still make a claim for compensation if somebody else is to blame for your accident. Getting indoor climbing injury compensation advice is a good way to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim.

    Claiming compensation for a climbing injury

    Once you’re on the road to recovery after your accident, it’s a good time to think about getting indoor climbing injury compensation advice and making a claim for your injuries. The climbing centre and/or instructor could be held liable and ordered to pay you compensation, no matter how minor your injuries. Since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has helped hundreds of people claim compensation for indoor climbing accidents, and we’re here to help you get the compensation you deserve too.

    Just pick up the phone and call us on 0800 689 0500 to see if you could make a claim today. Our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so anybody can afford to claim – even if you’ve blown the budget paying for those climbing lessons.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Rock climbing accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.