How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get faulty swings injury compensation advice

    Swings can be found in most public play parks and even some school and nursery playgrounds – or you may be lucky enough to have a swing at home in your garden. It can be devastating if your child is injured in an accident on a faulty swing, and you’ll probably find yourself wondering who is to blame for their accident.

    If the accident has happened at home, it could be that the swing manufacturer is at fault, whilst if they have been injured in an accident at a play park, the local council (or whoever is responsible for managing the park) could be held liable and ordered to pay you personal injury compensation. Whoever is to blame, getting faulty swings injury compensation advice couldn’t be easier – just get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.

    What injuries has your child sustained?

    If your child has been injured in an accident on a swing, here are just a few examples of the types of injuries they could have sustained:

    • Broken bones
    • Cuts and bruises
    • Strains and sprains, such as a sprained wrist or ankle
    • Back or neck injuries
    • Facial injuries such as a fractured cheekbone or grazes to your face
    • Loss of teeth
    • Head injuries

    If your child was swinging high in the air when their accident occurred, they could sustain more serious injuries, and you could receive more compensation if your claim is successful. You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to get faulty swings compensation advice if your child has been injured, but remember there is a three-year time limit in place to make a claim.

    Get in touch today

    You can find out right now how much compensation you could be entitled to claim after your child’s accident by taking the 30-second test on Accident Advice Helpline’s website. Or you can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to get faulty swings injury compensation advice. Our expert personal injury advisors are here to offer advice in confidence, and because there is no obligation to proceed with a claim, you have nothing to lose by getting in touch.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We even offer a 100% no win, no fee* service, so you don’t need to worry about expensive fees if you decide to go ahead with a claim. Our patron, TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen, has recommended us for our excellent customer service, so get in touch with us today to see whether you have a viable claim, however your child has been injured.

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident in the playground

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.