If you have been involved in an accident and wish to make a faulty car service accident claim, we at Accident Advice Helpline can assist you to claim full compensation from the responsible party.
Faulty car repairs put both the vehicle owner and other road users at risk. If a car is not properly repaired, certain parts may malfunction, causing the driver to lose control of the vehicle, which might result in a serious accident. Furthermore, if such a vehicle was to be involved in an accident or collision, the occupants might sustain injuries that could have been avoided had the car been serviced correctly.
Who do I claim against for faulty car service?
If you take your vehicle to a garage for service or maintenance and they do such a poor job that it leads to an accident, then you might be eligible to make a claim for injury and damage. You can make the claim against the owner of the garage or the mechanic who was charged with maintaining your car.
What to include in the claim
Car accidents can take a toll on your health as well as on your finances. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we can help you make a claim for various damages. A typical faulty car service accident claim might include the following:
- The total cost of repairing the car or the cost of replacing it if it was written off.
- The loss of income because of time taken off work for treatment or recovery.
- The cost of medication or treatment required because of the accident.
- The cost of purchasing special equipment, especially if you were severely injured or disabled in the accident. This may also include the cost of modifying your home to suit your new needs.
- Other losses directly related to the accident, including transport costs to and from hospital, care provided by family and friends while recuperating and the cost of any other property that might have been damaged during the incident.
Making a faulty car service accident claim
Many people find the process of making a claim long, tedious and confusing, which is why you are advised to contact us.Open Claim Calculator
At Accident Advice Helpline, our team of expert personal injury solicitors will work with you to ensure you are fully compensated for your injuries. We will take care of all the legal details, leaving you free to concentrate on recuperating. All our solicitors work on the basis that we will not charge any upfront fees to begin processing your claim.
Give us a call today on 0800 180 4123 to take advantage of our free consultation. We are always ready to help and one of our friendly advisers will take you through the steps involved in processing your faulty car service accident claim. You can also contact us using our online claim form and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.