If you have been hurt while on a factory tour then you might be thinking about making a compensation claim. If you want to consider a factory tour accident claim then one of the best things you can do is to enlist the help of a professional personal injury specialist.
There are many companies offering services to help people make compensation claims, but choosing the right one is imperative if you want to have a good chance of success. If you choose badly you may find yourself paying a huge bill while never actually receiving any compensation, but choose wisely and your factory tour accident claim with be smooth, successful, and stress-free.
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
- We offer friendly yet professional support. Our advisers are all highly trained and our solicitors are very experienced in the personal injury field. We have more than 10 years’ experience in this area and can offer trusted advice.
- Our claims process is simple and straightforward. If you decide to make a claim we will send you all the paperwork you need and a clear list of any other documents we require. Most claims can be settled over the phone with no need to go to court.
- You can contact us by telephone via our 24-hour helpline, or start by visiting our website if you prefer to research before speaking to an adviser.
- You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim. You are free to speak to one of our advisors and get some advice, but we will never force you to go ahead with a claim. The final decision is yours alone.
- If your factory tour accident claim is unsuccessful, we do not take a fee. You may incur some costs, but that will be all you pay. If you are successful, we will take a reasonable fee, which is usually deducted from the total compensation before it is transferred to you.
- We have plenty of satisfied clients who are willing to share their stories with you. On our website you will find written and video testimonials from people we have helped to claim compensation for everything from road traffic accidents to slips, trips, and falls. We are also supported by Esther Rantzen, the well-known television personality and champion of consumer rights.
Factory tour accident claim
At Accident Advice Helpline we cannot guarantee how long your claim will take to complete or how much compensation you might receive as, unfortunately, these include factors over which we do not have complete control. However, we do guarantee that you will receive the highest level of service and will be guided by an experienced professional.
Our aim is to make the claims process as painless as possible. You have suffered enough as a result of your accident and we simply want to assist you in receiving money that you deserve.
To get started with your factory tour accident claim contact our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, or visit Accident Advice Helpline website.
Date Published: March 18, 2015
Author: David Brown