When it comes to accident compensation claims, there are lots of companies trying to get your attention. You may be worried that a modern, high profile company can’t offer you the same expertise as a traditional company. Well let me introduce you to Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline is entirely focused on matching up people in need with the experts who can help them. Our telephone staff are themselves highly trained and will be able to let you know right away if your claim is valid. They can also advise on the level of compensation you’re likely to be able to get. Unlike traditional advisers, they’re available round the clock so that you can get the help you need, exactly when you need it.
Different kinds of expertise
Although the basic principle of accident compensation is simple, in practice the laws that govern how it’s applied are quite different in different situations. This means it’s important to have access to a solicitor with the right kind of expertise. Because the Accident Advice Helpline operates on a national basis, it has access to a large pool of specialists and will always be able to find you what you need:
- Personal injury solicitors can help with general accidents in public places, whether the claim is against an individual or an organisation.
- Traffic accident solicitors cover all kinds of accidents on the road, whether they happen to drivers, passengers, cyclists, pedestrians or other road users.
- Industrial accident solicitors cover all kinds of accidents in the workplace, from injuries caused by faulty machinery to slips on wet floors. They can help with asbestos-related claims and claims over illness caused by poorly maintained air conditioning.
- Sports injury solicitors can help with accidents that occur in a sporting context, provided they’re not part of normal play.
- Medical negligence solicitors can deal with the complex issues that arise when a medically trained professional makes a mistake.
Focused on youOpen Claim Calculator
Once we’ve found you a solicitor with the right expertise, they will discuss your case with you and work out exactly what you need. This means that they can work towards a settlement that will properly compensate you for the problems caused by your accident. You may want to recover lost earnings or the cost of extra support you’ve needed, such as childcare. You may need to focus on long term needs if you’ve been left with a disability. Your solicitor will be able to focus their work on the areas most important to you.
The best of both worlds
There’s a lot to be said for the traditional approach to accident compensation claims. That’s why we make sure everyone we work with is highly qualified and an expert in their area. With Accident Advice Helpline, you can get the best of both worlds – the confidence that comes from traditional values, and the convenience of a modern, highly organised approach. If you’re unsure, just give us a call. We’ll never pressure you. We’re confident that you’ll like what we have to offer.