Accident Advice Helpline can assist you if you are looking for information on making a doctor accident claim.
Most people do not think that doctors can get sick. However, doctors are also human and are vulnerable to accidents, just like the rest of us. Doctors can sustain injuries in accidents involving faulty or malfunctioning equipment as well as slips, trips or falls in a hospital’s corridors.
Furthermore, they can contract serious illnesses from their patients or they can develop different occupational diseases as a result of their work. Doctors are also known to work long hours under stressful conditions and this can lead to various psychological illnesses if left unchecked.
If you are a doctor and you have been injured in an accident through someone else’s negligent actions, you may have valid reasons for making a doctor accident claim. You will need expert legal advice and the services of a qualified personal injury solicitor if you wish to make a successful compensation claim. This is where Accident Advice Helpline comes in.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
There are several reasons why we consider ourselves the best when it comes to personal injury compensation cases in the UK. Some of these are outlined below:
- Friendly, trained and professional staff. All our staff members are trained to deal with different types of personal injury claims. You will find them friendly, understanding and eager to help you by providing relevant information on your compensation case. We pride ourselves on providing speedy and efficient service for our clients from the minute they call us to the moment we win their case.
- Dedicated team of solicitors. As one of the biggest personal injury law firms in the UK we can quickly match you up with one of our trained solicitors as soon as you provide us with the details of your doctor accident.
- No win no fee* policy. This means you need not worry about finding money to pay us for initiating your doctor accident claim. We do not require any upfront fees for this. Additionally, you only pay us if we succeed in winning the claim for you. This policy eliminates the risk of you losing your money while pursuing a claim.
- Expertise in dealing with numerous compensation claims. Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for more than a decade, helping thousands of innocent accident victims to receive compensation for their injuries. We have amassed a lot of experience along the way, so we have what it takes to help you win your claim.
- Free 24-hour helpline. You can call us free of charge at any time of the day on 0800 180 4123 or by dialling 0333 500 0993 on your mobile. We also offer a free initial, no-obligation consultation. We will discuss the details of your accident claim with you and we will not pressure you to pursue your case with us.
Date Published: February 15, 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Hospital accident claims