After the expense of paying for a holiday, the last thing you need is to find more money for the cost of making a claim for an accident whilst on holiday. A solicitor who works on a no win no fee basis can help you with this, and Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers all make claims on this basis.
No win no fee can help you claim
It can be a bit of a tricky situation when you want to make a compensation claim. You need the money you’ll get from the compensation, but you can’t afford to make the claim to get it. Thanks to no win no fee claims, you don’t have to worry about that.
When you claim with Accident Helpline you won’t:
- Be asked to pay upfront just to start your claim.
- Be billed monthly for our time.
- Receive a bill for our time if, for some reason, your claim is unsuccessful.
Using our unique 30-second test™, our advisors will check if your claim stands a good chance of being successful, and will advise you if they think it will. You will receive free, no-obligation advice, which helps reduce the cost of making a claim for an accident whilst on holiday.
Can Accident Advice Helpline help you?
In order to make a claim, you must first confirm three things about your accident.
- Firstly, you must not be the person responsible for causing it.
- Secondly, it must have happened no more than three years ago.
- Thirdly, you must be in a position to provide medical evidence. This means consulting a doctor so you can receive treatment.
Help with the cost of making a claim for an accident whilst on holiday
To find out more about how the legal experts at Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a claim, just call our advisors. If you call even the call is free on 0800 689 5659. You can call as soon as you want to, so make sure you get the best advice after your accident.