The nature of cosmetic dentistry means that those employed within this sector are exposed to hazardous tools and materials daily. If you need to make a cosmetic dentist accident claim, give Accident Advice Helpline a call. Our team of personal injury claims specialists are there to give you the information and support you need, providing free, expert advice on your options. So, if you’re unsure of where you stand legally, or just want to find out more about how compensation law works, call our free, 24-hour helpline today.
Making a cosmetic dentist accident claim
- If your accident happened within the last three years, Accident Advice Helpline will take on your cosmetic dentist accident claim on a no win, no fee* basis. The last thing you want after a traumatic accident is to have to pay upfront costs, so rest assured that, initially, you won’t have to pay a penny.
- Did you seek medical attention, or go to your doctor after you were hurt? If not, book in as soon as possible. You will only be able to claim compensation with us if your medical records reflect your accident and the ways in which this affected you. In addition, even if you feel all right at the time or you believe your injury to be minor, it may turn out to have an effect on your overall health at a later date.
- We firmly believe that getting the ball rolling with your claim sooner rather than later is a positive action and increases your chances of success. So as soon as you feel up to it, where possible see if you can get any photographs or the contact details of eyewitnesses. Don’t put off making your claim; help is at hand. Our team knows the law inside out and can give you no-frills information about exactly where you stand and what you’ll need. You have nothing to lose and potentially something to gain.
- If your health worsens once you have a cosmetic dentist accident claim underway – and this deterioration stems from your accident – we can sometimes add further notes later on, provided that these changes are documented on your medical records. We may be able to help with costs associated with further medical fees incurred, as part of your compensation settlement. So if you do feel any worse, make sure you go and have a chat with your doctor.
- Your claim is in good hands. Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000, and our team of helpful, specialist solicitors will give your case the very best chance of success. Our extensive experience within the realms of personal injury law has seen thousands of other victims claim the financial compensation they deserve.
Compensation payouts are there to help you regain control of your life – so give us a call today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile to get your cosmetic dentist accident claim underway. Alternatively, you can use our simple online claims calculator or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 to find out how much your claim could be worth. An advisor will call you at their earliest convenience to see how they can help.
Date Published: June 11, 2015
Author: David Brown