How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for a T2 spinal injury

    There are 12 thoracic vertebrae within the spine which are numbered one to 12. Damage to any of these vertebrae within the nerve or tissue can have effect other areas of the body as the communication between brain and body is damaged. A T2 spinal injury may affect the upper posterior of the arms. If you have suffered a T2 spinal injury in the last three years which someone else was responsible for, contact Accident Advice Helpline for free initial advice about compensation.

    How severe is a T2 injury?

    How severe the T2 injury is will depend on the exact damage caused. The injury may be complete or incomplete which will determine whether the damage is permanent or life-long. Victims may experience lack of mobility or feeling and this could also lead to mental health problems.

    Thoracic spinal injuries are rarer than other regions of the spine because the thoracic spinal area (T1-T12) is protected by the rib cage. Some people are affected by an illness or birth defect but others are victims of accidents who have suffered a severe trauma such as a car accident.

    How to get compensation for a T2 spinal injury

    If you were injured in a car accident which damaged your spine, contact our understanding experts at Accident Advice Helpline today. We can offer you free guidance and support and should you wish to make a claim we can help you if you qualify.

    Compensation may help to financially support you while you are recovering. If your injuries are permanent, compensation could help pay for home modifications or other equipment which would help your quality of life. You may have had to stop working but still owe money on unpaid bills. Compensation could help you while you are dealing with your physical health and help to avoid any further stress.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call Accident Advice Helpline

    If you want to find out more about making a claim for your T2 spinal injury, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile). We can give you all the information you need to make a decision about compensation and there are no upfront fees or pressure to make a claim when you get in contact. Our services operate on a no-win, no-fee* basis so call our team today to see what you could be awarded.

    Date Published: January 25, 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Spinal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.