How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for a T-bone car crash

    A T-bone car crash, also known as a side impact or broadside collision, is one of the most serious types of car accidents to occur on roads in the UK. This type of accident occurs when one vehicle hits the side of another vehicle and can often result in the passenger or driver being partially ejected from the car. If you’ve been injured in this type of collision and you believe that somebody else was to blame – usually the driver of the other vehicle – then you could make a claim for personal injury compensation, provided it has been three years or less since your accident happened. Accident Advice Helpline has helped hundreds of people claim compensation after these types of collisions, and we could help you too.

    How does a T-bone car crash happen?

    A T-bone car crash occurs most commonly at a stop sign, traffic lights or a junction. The injuries caused in this type of accident have the potential to be more serious than injuries sustained in other types of car accidents, as broken windows or a crumbled car door frame could cause significant injuries. Facial injuries leading to scarring and disfigurement are not uncommon, whilst fractures, head and brain injuries are also commonly sustained injuries in a side impact collision.

    If you or somebody you love has sustained serious (or minor) injuries in a collision caused by somebody else’s negligence then you could make a claim for compensation. Accident Advice Helpline will take into account not only the severity of your injuries but also the impact they have on your life. So if you’re unable to return to work, you could receive compensation for lost earnings.

    Claiming compensation after a T-bone collision

    If another driver ran a red light and collided with the side of your vehicle, or failed to give way at a junction and smashed into your car, you’re perfectly entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation. You could find you’re eligible to claim for even minor injuries such as cuts, bruises or a concussion, so it is well worth while getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline after your accident to explore your options. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) at any time to get confidential advice from our expert advisors.

    All advice is offered on a no-obligation basis, so you have nothing to lose by picking up the phone and getting in touch. We have been endorsed by our patron, UK consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, so you can rely on us to handle your claim professionally and efficiently.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Category: Car accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.