How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for suffering two broken arms

    If you have suffered two broken arms in an accident then you’ll know how debilitating this type of injury can be. Breaking one arm is bad enough and with your arm in a cast you are already unable to live your life to the full on a daily basis. You can’t drive, probably are unable to do your job and even household tasks like hoovering or making dinner become a challenge. Now imagine both your arms are broken – this is so much worse.

    You may need help around the house or even care from a professional to get things done. With the average healing time for minor fractures around six to ten weeks, you could be out of action for quite some time, and often those who have suffered two broken arms have sustained other types of injuries too.

    Could you get compensation for your two broken arms?

    It all depends on the circumstances surrounding your accident. For example if you fell from scaffolding at work after your employer failed to provide you with safety equipment, you could make a claim for compensation against your employer. If you tripped on a broken paving stone and broke both your arms, or if you were injured in a factory accident, you could claim compensation from the local council or your employer respectively.

    At the end of the day if somebody else is liable for your accident then you deserve to be compensated. You could receive a personal injury settlement which takes into account your pain, suffering and financial losses. So if you are struggling to pay your bills on sick pay, making a personal injury claim could cover your lost wages whilst you are off work recovering after your accident.

    Will you have to go to court to get compensation?

    Most personal injury claims are settled out of court, so it’s unlikely that you will have to go to court to get the compensation you are entitled to. If the other part denies liability for your accident then a court case may be on the cards, but Accident Advice Helpline will support you every step of the way. You could find out today if you have a viable personal injury claim by calling us on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993) to discuss your accident with us in more detail. We have over 16 years’ experience helping members of the public to get compensation, and you could be the next person we help.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: February 12, 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Arm injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.