How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for personal injury at work

    Whether you work in an office as an administrator or are employed as a warehouse assistant, having an accident and suffering a personal injury at work is probably the last thing on your mind when you go into work every day.

    But accidents have the potential to happen anywhere, at any time, and the injuries suffered can range from minor to life-changing.

    If you’re amongst the hundreds of people who suffer a personal injury at work every year, and you believe somebody else is to blame for your accident, there’s a chance you could claim personal injury compensation within three years of your accident.

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve been helping people claim compensation since 2000 and our personal injury advisers offer confidential, no-obligation advice, so you have nothing to lose by finding out more about our services.

    What type of accident occurred?

    There are any number of different types of accident which could occur at work – here are a few examples of the most common:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Fall from height, such as a fall from scaffolding or off a ladder
    • Slip, trip or fall, perhaps on a wet floor or damaged flooring
    • Injured by objects falling from height
    • Electrocuted by faulty equipment or machinery
    • Crush injuries sustained after limbs are trapped in machinery with moving parts
    • Struck by a moving vehicle such as a car, forklift truck or tractor

    The type of accident you are involved in will depend on the industry you work in, and some industries have a higher risk of accidents than others, such as the agricultural or construction industries.

    However you still have a right to be safe at work and if your employer has not met their duties in regards to keeping you safe then you could have a viable personal injury claim if you are injured as a result of their negligence. We can help you find out how much compensation you could be entitled to; just take the 30-second test on our website.

    Are you entitled to compensation?

    We’ll be able to tell you whether you’re entitled to make a claim, but if your employer has been negligent, there’s a good chance you will have a viable claim. The amount of compensation you’ll receive takes into account your pain and suffering as well as any loss of earnings, and because our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis, there are no upfront fees to worry about. So call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 and see if you could receive compensation for your accident at work.

    Date Published: August 12, 2015

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.