How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for pedestrian crush injuries

    Crush injuries probably aren’t the first thing which springs to mind when you think of road traffic accidents, but pedestrian crush injuries are actually fairly common. If you have been struck by an HGV, you may be trapped underneath and suffer crush injuries – you could even be trapped between the vehicle and another object such as a wall or bollard. In accidents such as these, emergency services are usually called to help free victims, who may suffer serious pedestrian crush injuries such as:

    • Broken ribs
    • Punctured lung(s)
    • Head injuries and brain damage
    • Broken limbs
    • Spinal fractures

    As you can see, some of these injuries are life-threatening or life-changing – you could be left permanently disabled or in pain and unable to return to work. Who’s going to pay your household bills and support your family? Claiming compensation for your injuries is one way to ensure that those bills get paid and life returns to normal, financially at least, for your family.

    Pain and suffering

    Why should you have to suffer if you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault? If somebody else was to blame, such as a dangerous driver texting or using their phone at the wheel, you’re entitled to seek compensation for your pain, suffering and financial losses. No matter how you have been injured, time off work is probably inevitable, whether that’s a few days or a few months – if you’ve been seriously hurt you may be unable to return to work at all. Get in touch with us for confidential, no-obligation advice – our team of personal injury advisors will be able to tell you whether you have a viable claim and you could find out right now how much compensation you could receive by taking the 30-second test on our website.

    Three years to claim

    Because there’s a three-year time limit in place to make a claim for personal injury compensation, we recommend contacting Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible after your accident. We have been in the industry for many years, and during that time we’ve helped hundreds of people to claim compensation. Whether you have suffered broken ribs after being crushed by an HGV or have suffered life-changing injuries, we can help you claim the compensation you deserve, and it couldn’t be easier to get in touch. It’s free to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 today and find out if you’re eligible to claim.

    Date Published: June 12, 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.