How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for an injury caused by a speeding driver

    We all remember the “Kill your speed” campaigns on television, and it’s true that by slowing down, you could save a life. The faster you are driving, the more likely somebody is to be seriously injured or even killed if they are struck by your vehicle. If you or a member of your family has suffered an injury caused by a speeding driver, you are probably feeling angry and frustrated. You can take steps to ensure you get the compensation you deserve though.

    There’s a three year time limit in place to make a personal injury claim, and whether you have sustained a minor injury caused by a speeding driver or someone you love has been seriously hurt, you could be eligible to claim compensation. You’ll need to find a personal injury lawyer you can trust – they will be responsible for handling all aspects of your claim. The good news is that in most cases, personal injury claims can be processed in full over the phone, so it is unlikely that you’ll need to attend court (although it’s possible). If you have been injured, find out whether you could claim compensation today.

    What injuries have you sustained?

    If you have been involved in a collision with a speeding driver, either as another driver, passenger, motorcyclist, cyclist or pedestrian, you may have suffered from some of the following injuries:

    • Cuts, bruises or grazes
    • Injuries to your skin which may require treatment (common in cyclists and motorcyclists)
    • Head injuries including brain injuries
    • Broken bones
    • Crush injuries
    • Torn ligaments or tendons
    • Loss of a limb

    Whether you have been lucky enough to escape with just a few cuts and bruises or have been left physically or mentally disabled, you could claim the compensation you deserve.

    Get straight answers to your questions

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we know the last thing you want is the ‘hard-sell’ technique, which is why there is no-obligation to make a claim with us. Just call our freephone helpline to speak to a member of our team and you’ll receive confidential advice and straight answers to any questions you may have about the process for making a personal injury claim. We don’t believe claiming compensation should be complicated and we’re here to help you – we work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so you don’t even need to worry about legal fees. Call our freephone helpline today on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about how we can help you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: February 6, 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.