How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for holiday camp injuries

    When you’re planning a budget break and fun in the sun for your family, you want to choose a destination where there will be plenty to keep the kids amused. As anyone with kids knows, keeping them entertained on holiday can be a full time job, and you want to find some time to relax too.

    Holiday camps in the UK and abroad are a great option – many offer children’s clubs, daily entertainment programmes and babysitting services so that parents can chill out and have fun.

    Holiday camp injuries could occur if health and safety at the holiday camp you’re staying at isn’t a priority. What sort of injuries are we talking about? Well, anything from minor cuts and bruises to serious head injuries, and whilst cuts and bruises could still ruin a couple of days of your holiday, if your child is seriously injured, it could impact the rest of their life.

    Should you claim?

    Negligence at camps in Europe, the USA and the UK could lead to holiday camp injuries, and Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim personal injury compensation if your child has been injured.

    Don’t worry if you’re feeling broke after your holiday either, as our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis and we offer confidential, no-obligation advice. Whether or not to claim is totally up to you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Negligence could range from leaving children unsupervised whilst they are carrying out an activity to failing to check that play equipment is properly maintained and safe to use.

    This could lead to serious injuries occurring, and if your child has been affected, you have every right to make a claim for personal injury compensation, provided it has been three years or less since your accident.

    Take the first step

    As with any big decision, the first step is to ensure you have all the facts, and you can find out more about the service Accident Advice Helpline offers by calling our freephone helpline on: 0800 689 0500.

    Whether your child has suffered life-changing injuries at a holiday camp in the UK or has been hurt whilst enjoying a holiday at a camp in Europe, you could be eligible to make a claim.

    We’ve been helping families claim compensation since 2000 and we’re recommended by our patron, TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen, for our excellent customer service. So pick up the phone and give us a call to find out more or get the ball rolling on your personal injury claim today.

    Date Published: July 8, 2015

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Holiday accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.