How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for falling from a highchair

    Children may be more accident prone than adults – and less aware of their surroundings – but you’d like to think your child is pretty safe when they’re strapped into a highchair, eating their breakfast, lunch or dinner. Yet falling from a highchair is actually an accident which can and does happen to many young children, and the results of a fall from such a height can have serious consequences.

    Maybe your child has fallen from their highchair whilst left unsupervised at nursery, or perhaps another adult or child has knocked their highchair over whilst you were dining out in a restaurant, cafe or bar. However the accident happened, somebody else is to blame for the injuries your child has sustained. That means you could claim personal injury compensation with Accident Advice Helpline. We’ve been helping people claim since 2000 and we’re proud to be endorsed by our patron, TV personality Esther Rantzen, so you know you can trust us.

    Claiming the compensation you deserve

    After falling from a highchair, your child may have sustained life-threatening or life-changing injuries, such as:

    • Facial injuries
    • Severe head injuries including brain damage
    • Broken bones
    • Damage to tendons/ligaments
    • Crush injuries – for example if objects/the highchair falls onto them

    These injuries can seriously affect your child’s future and they may need ongoing care, medical treatment and specialist equipment for the rest of their lives. This is obviously a huge financial expense for your family, and the last thing you need are expensive lawyer’s fees to pay when you make a claim. We work on a 100% no win, no fee** basis, so you don’t need to worry about any upfront costs, and you will be happy in the knowledge your case is being handled by professionals.

    Three years to claim

    We know your main focus will be the health and well-being of your child, and the rest of the family, after their accident, but don’t leave claiming too late. You could be eligible to receive a substantial amount of compensation if your child has been seriously injured after falling from a highchair – and you only have three years after their accident in which to make a claim. Our team of personal injury advisors are on hand to offer confidential advice and there’s no obligation to proceed, so what have you got to lose? Call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about how we can help you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: May 31, 2015

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Slips, Trips and Falls Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.