How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for deadly crush injuries

    When you lose a loved one in a workplace accident, claiming personal injury compensation isn’t going to be the first thing on your mind. As well as mourning the loss of a husband, wife or partner, you may find yourself struggling financially, and with household bills mounting, it can be a stressful, emotional time.

    Hundreds of people have trusted Accident Advice Helpline over the years – we’ve helped them claim personal injury compensation after deadly crush injuries have claimed the life of their loved one. We could help you too.

    Deadly crush injuries have the potential to happen at any time when workers are in an industrial environment operating dangerous machinery, but there are ways to reduce the likelihood of accidents happening.

    Health and safety regulations are designed to protect workers, and if these have been breached by their employer, a claim for personal injury compensation could be on the cards. Our personal injury advisors can offer you advice in confidence, and there’s no obligation to proceed, so why not find out today if you could claim?

    Employer’s responsibilities

    Why should an employer get away with shirking their responsibilities? If they have been negligent and your partner has been killed as a result, you should take action. Their employer has a duty to keep them safe at work; this includes:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Providing adequate training for workers using heavy machinery
    • Ensuring machinery is safe to use and regularly inspected
    • Providing safety equipment such as hard hats, gloves and guards for machinery, to prevent crush injuries from occurring

    Whether your partner has suffered crush injuries whilst cleaning machinery with moving parts in a factory, or has been crushed after being run over by a tractor on a farm, we’re here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.

    Three years to claim

    There’s a three-year time limit in place to make a claim for personal injury compensation, so it’s a good idea to contact us as soon as possible. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 for advice from our expert team, and you can find out if you’re eligible to make a claim.

    You could even take the 30-second test on our website, to see how much compensation you could be entitled to. Your actual settlement will take into account your loved one’s pain and suffering, the financial impact on your family and any expenses you’ve incurred in relation to their accident, such as funeral costs. Call us today and find out how we can help you.

    Date Published: July 8, 2015

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.