Food conventions are usually a place for foodies to enjoy hearing about the latest food trends, pick up high-end ingredients, watch cookery demonstrations and of course sample some delicious food. With so many people in one venue, it’s perhaps inevitable that there is the potential for an accident at a food convention to happen.
Thankfully, these types of accidents are rare, but if you have been injured in an accident at a food convention, you might wish to find out if you’re eligible to claim personal injury compensation by getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Unlike some other personal injury lawyers, we specialise in personal injury claims and have done since we opened our doors back in 2000. We offer a 100% no win, no fee service to all our customers, so you can afford to claim with us even if you’re in financial difficulties.
What injuries have you suffered?
Been injured in a food convention accident? Here are just a few of the types of accident we have dealt with claims for:
- Slips and trips – for example tripping on damaged flooring or over hazards such as boxes of stock, or slipping on a wet floor (often from food or drink being spilled then not cleaned up promptly)
- Falls from height – this usually applies to those working at food conventions, when putting up banners, lighting etc.
- Food poisoning after eating samples from a stand or takeaway food from an on-site café or outlet
- Injuries caused by faulty electrical equipment such as speakers or lights
- Injured by faulty display equipment such as a broken sign with sharp edges, damaged display stand etc.
- Struck by a car in the car park when attending the convention
It might be that you have suffered life-changing injuries such as a head injury – we’ll take this into account when working out your personal injury settlement.
Is it worth claiming?
We can’t guarantee your personal injury claim will be successful, but we can guarantee great customer service – in fact, Accident Advice Helpline is proud to be endorsed by our patron, TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen.
However you have been injured, if somebody else is at fault, it’s a good idea to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim, particularly if your injuries are serious.
Call our freephone 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 and get advice from our expert personal injury advisers right now – we’re waiting to hear from you.
Date Published: September 1, 2015
Author: Paula Beaton