How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for an accident in a car park

    Car parks are busy places – often, you’re fumbling in your purse or the glove compartment for your parking ticket, or you’re looking for change to pay at the exit gate. You might even be distracted by your kids or other passenger in the car. Unfortunately, this makes it all too easy for an accident in a car park to occur. You could reverse into another vehicle or a pedestrian who is crossing the car park, resulting in serious injury.

    If you’ve been injured in an accident in a car park, you might be wondering if there’s anything you can do about it. It’s a good idea to get the driver’s details – the police will usually be involved if injuries have occurred – and any witnesses to the accident will be asked to give statements and provide their details. You could claim personal injury compensation, but you’ll need the services of a personal injury lawyer. Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim compensation, however you have been injured.

    Minor or serious injuries?

    You may be lucky enough to escape with minor injuries after a car park accident, such as whiplash or cuts and bruises. However, if you are a pedestrian who has been struck by a vehicle, it’s likely that your injuries may be more severe, even life-threatening. Here are a few examples of the types of serious injuries which could be sustained:

    • Head injuries such as brain injury
    • Facial injuries
    • Broken bones
    • Crush injuries, such as broken ribs
    • Loss of limb

    Serious injuries can impact the rest of your life. You will no doubt need time off work to recover, affecting your family financially. You may suffer from ongoing pain and discomfort which requires medical treatment or physical therapy – all this costs money. Contact us to claim compensation and we’ll factor all these things into working out your settlement. You could find you receive a substantial sum which relieves financial pressures and allows you to focus on recovering from your injuries.

    Making a full recovery

    Your health is the most important thing, and we want you to focus 100% of your energy on recovering after your accident. So let Accident Advice Helpline do the legwork – we’ll gather evidence to support your claim and work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. We even offer a 100% no win, no fee** service, so anybody can afford to make a claim with us. Call us now on 0800 689 0500 for confidential, no-obligation advice and to find out more about the claims process.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: June 12, 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Car accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.