Accident Advice Helpline can help you if you need clinical trial injury advice, providing you with expert legal help regarding your compensation case.
Although no one volunteers for a clinical trial without some awareness of the potential risks involved, if you suffer an injury or long-term health problems caused by the trial, you may have a case for medical negligence compensation. Receiving a compensation payout can help you to regain control over your life and finances after a very traumatic time, enabling you to start feeling like your old self again. It can also give you a sense of justice or closure in knowing that those responsible have had to deal with the repercussions of their negligence.
If you’re wondering whether your case is eligible for medical negligence compensation, the following points may be of interest to you:
- You might have signed a disclaimer before beginning the trial, but if you have been administered a drug or procedure known to cause harm then this is medical negligence and you are well within your rights to enquire about compensation.
- You can only make a claim if you have a medical record of your accident and the ways in which it has affected you, so book in at the doctors as soon as possible to have your injuries assessed and documented.
- To be accepted, all claims must be brought to our attention within three years.
- Even if you already have a clinical trial accident claim in progress with us, if you suffer further problems down the line, which are caused by your accident, then return to your doctor immediately so that these developments can be documented. It may be possible to add additional notes to the claim later, which could potentially secure you more compensation.
- Evidence such as eyewitness testimonies and photographic evidence are also important factors when it comes to making a successful claim.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
With no upfront costs to settle and our free 24-hour helpline available to all those who need it, Accident Advice Helpline is the obvious choice for your clinical trial accident advice and subsequent claim. We pride ourselves on our years of experience in helping victims claim injury compensation, and also on our team of personal injury specialists who make this happen.
Our advisors thoroughly understand the ways in which accidents can affect people and will handle your case with sensitivity. Our experience means we are confident that we can help you win your claim. Our expert lawyers will take on your case on a no win, no fee** basis as long as it meets our basic claim criteria. This means that you can initially benefit from our legal help and advice without having to worry about costs – all you need to concern yourself with is getting better.
Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline is quick and hassle free, with no upfront fees to pay. Get the ball rolling today – use our simple online claims calculator, text the word ‘claim365’ to 88010 or give our 24-hour helpline a call today on 0800 689 0500 for free clinical trial injury advice.
Date Published: July 13, 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Hospital accident claims