How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claiming compensation for pub injuries

    For many people there is no better way to round off a hard day at work than to visit their local pub. It provides a chance to wind down and enjoy a chat with friends or co-workers. Most people who do this have a great time and don’t go home nursing an injury of some kind. However a few people are not so lucky and they experience pub injuries that can be painful, long-lasting and sometimes life altering too.

    Is a pub really such a dangerous place?

    You wouldn’t think so, would you? For the most part you would be right, but in reality some people do suffer pub injuries they did not cause on their own. When you visit a pub you would expect the landlord and owner to provide a safe place to enjoy a drink and perhaps some bar snacks or a meal as well. However, in some cases the venue falls short.

    Examples of pub injuries include being injured by broken glass that is not cleaned up by pub employees, tripping over poorly maintained flooring, slipping on spilt drinks that have not been mopped up, and other similar incidents.

    The point is any accident in a pub can be nasty if you are unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of it. If you believe the landlord or another member of staff has been negligent in their duties to provide a safe place to drink in, you may have cause to bring a claim for compensation. If this is the case it is worth getting proper advice prior to taking things any further.

    If you have experienced pub injuries, Accident Advice Helpline can help out

    Regardless of the type of pub injuries you have experienced, your first stop should always be Accident Advice Helpline. This will ensure you can get expert advice from professional injury compensation lawyers who are experienced in dealing with such injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our team of lawyers have many years of experience in this area, providing you with the input you need to see whether you can bring a claim for compensation for your injuries. You can call our helpline – it is open 24/7 – or take our online test if you prefer. Either way you will get a fast answer on whether you can initiate a no win, no fee* claim for the compensation you deserve. Find out more today.

    Date Published: May 10, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.