How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claiming compensation for a housing estate crash

    Dangerous driving is often the cause of accidents on the road and can cause a serious accident or fatality. Dangerous drivers put lives at risk when they choose to make poor decisions and choose not to abide by basic road safety rules. Drivers who travel when under the influence of alcohol or drugs have lowered inhibitions and could therefore speed or make poor driving decisions. In addition, those who have distractions such as mobile phones or even headphones in are inhibiting their awareness which could cause an accident.

    Speeding is one of the main causes of crashes and collisions and even those who drive just above the speed limit could find it difficult to stop in an emergency situation. As a result, a pedestrian could be knocked over or a cyclist could be knocked from their bike. Around housing estates, drivers may pull out too quickly without looking which could cause someone to be injured. Speeding in small streets could also cause a fatality if a driver thinks that no-one is around. Should you be involved in a housing estate crash and you were the victim of an unsafe driver or road user, you may wish to contact representation and claim compensation.

    Importance of road safety at all times

    Some drivers may take more risks on the road with experience and years of driving but this can still put others’ lives at risk. Although you may be an experienced driver, you could make a mistake when driving around your local area. Cyclists may be around when the roads appear quiet and you may pull out too quickly from your parking spot without looking properly. In addition, you may drive faster in areas that appear to be quiet but there may still be pedestrians around. Should you have been involved in an accident on your housing estate and someone else was at fault, you may be entitled to a cash payout for your injuries. You may wish to give Accident Advice Helpline a call for assistance.

    Compensation for a housing estate crash

    Accident Advice Helpline will be able to issue you with the advice you need to pursue your claim. If you decide to pursue your compensation claim for a road traffic accident that was the fault of another road user, we can offer you a no win, no fee* policy which will protect your current finances. We are just a free phone call away so ring our 24-hour helpline to discuss your case or to ask for some advice from an expert.

    Date Published: November 11, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.