Claiming compensation for an adventure sport injury

The beauty of adventure sports is that they can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Anyone who enjoys an adrenaline rush can take part and there are various types of sport to try, depending on how extreme you like your sports. On the milder scale, there are lots of adventure parks with activities for children, including zipwires, climbing activities, rock climbing and water sports. Adults can also enjoy the activities on offer in various adventure parks over the UK. However, adults and older children who enjoy a bigger rush can take part in a more extreme adventure sport such as bungee jumping, white water rafting, deep sea diving, rock climbing in the mountains or windsurfing. Other adventure sports and activities include ice climbing, canyoning, paragliding, skiing and ballooning for those who like to look further afield for an adventure.

Although these sports can be exciting, they do carry an element of risk. However, properly trained instructors and strict health and safety procedures should be in place to reduce the risks associated with these sports. If these are not followed, there may be an accident and you may find yourself claiming compensation for an adventure sport injury.

Potential sports injuries and accidents

Adventure sports like rock climbing or zipwiring carry a high risk of injury but this should be reduced if the equipment is adequately maintained, instructors are trained properly and safety procedures are followed. If one of these elements is taken away, there is a risk of injury when taking part. Injuries can be sustained from crashing on a zipwire, falling while at height or falling into water. If someone else is at fault for your accident, you may find yourself claiming compensation for an adventure sport injury. If so, you do not have to do it alone as the Accident Advice Helpline can assist you.

Accidents and compensation claims

If you have been the victim of an adventure sports-related accident and there was someone else at fault, you may be able to win a cash payout for your injuries. The Accident Advice Helpline can help you with this so you can give us a call to arrange representation for your claim. Our helpline is free to call 24/7 and we offer no-obligation advice to all who need it. The no win, no fee* policy we offer provides a safeguard for your finances and ensures that any savings you have are protected. If someone else was negligent and you were injured resulting in a hospital stay or time off work, you may be able to win a cash payout to help you cope financially.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.
Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )