How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim travel agent injury compensation

    Being employed as a travel agent is hardly the most dangerous job around, but it may be that you’re unlucky enough to have been injured in an accident at work. From slips, trips and falls to scalds from hot cups of coffee, any injury has the potential to be serious enough that you may need to take time off to recover – and that means your finances could be affected. If you’re struggling to cover your household bills or simply feel that the person responsible for your accident should be held liable, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to see if you could claim travel agent injury compensation.

    Oops – I’ve spilt my drink

    There are several different types of accidents which are common amongst travel agents – perhaps unsurprisingly, one of the most common types of accidents is a scald, from hot drinks such as tea and coffee being spilt. Here are just a few other examples of accidents which could lead to a claim for travel agent injury compensation:

    • Car accident – for example whilst travelling to visit a new hotel or resort for work purposes
    • Slip, trip or fall in the work car park, tripping over cables in the office or slipping on a wet floor
    • Electric shock from sockets or faulty equipment such as a PC
    • Cuts and lacerations from damaged furniture or equipment

    Maybe you’ve tripped on a loose floor tile when arriving at work? Or perhaps you’ve suffered scalds to your arms and hands after a colleague has spilt tea or coffee on you? Whatever has happened, you could make a claim for personal injury compensation with Accident Advice Helpline. Since 2000 we have helped a number of travel agents and those working in the travel industry to claim compensation following an accident at work. So if somebody else is to blame for your accident, you should get in touch with us – don’t forget there is a three-year time limit in place for personal injury claims.

    Call us, that’s why we’re here

    You don’t need to hesitate about calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 – it’s free to call and get confidential, no-obligation advice, and if you decide to make a claim, our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee** basis. So whether you have sprained your ankle after a slip in the office or suffered whiplash in a car accident, we can help.

    Date Published: September 28, 2015

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident at work claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.