How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim parking attendant injury compensation

    Parking attendants, also known as traffic wardens, are not exactly popular with members of the public – in fact, that’s an understatement. Enforcing parking regulations and issuing fines for parking violations isn’t going to win you any friends, but it’s an important job that helps to keep our streets safe for drivers and pedestrians alike. It might be that you’ve been injured whilst working as a parking attendant, either for the local council or a traffic control agency, and if this is the case and somebody else is to blame for your accident, there’s a good chance you could claim parking attendant injury compensation.

    What if my injuries are minor?

    A slip, trip or fall at work could cause either minor injuries, such as a sprained ankle or serious injuries such as a head injury or facial injuries. Even if you’ve suffered minor injuries at work, if somebody else (usually your employer) is to blame, you could claim parking attendant injury compensation.

    If you work as a parking attendant in a car park, you could be hit by a vehicle reversing without checking their mirrors, or even an angry driver pulling away suddenly. Or you could be injured when a driver exits through the barrier at speed without paying for their parking. Whatever has happened, Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim the compensation you deserve not only for your pain and suffering but also for any loss of earnings that have affected you after taking time off work.

    Unable to return to work?

    If you’ve been hit by a car and suffered serious crush injuries or the loss of a limb, you might be unable to return to work in a physical role, such as working as a parking attendant. Or perhaps you have sustained a serious fracture after a slip or fall at work and will be unable to work the same shifts you used to? This could affect you and your family financially, making it a challenge to cover household bills and medical expenses. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 and you could find out if you’re eligible to make a personal injury claim – it’s free to call us.

    Date Published: September 28, 2015

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.