How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim junction crash compensation

    You’re far more likely to have an accident at a junction than you are on a long, straight stretch of road. Why? Well, because junctions usually have traffic signals, give-way signs, or several roads intersecting one another. There may be blind spots, corners that are difficult to see around or signs letting you know which way you can turn.

    Accidents at junctions are unfortunately all too common, and if you are travelling at speed (or if you are hit by another driver travelling at speed), you could be left seriously injured. But at least there’s the option to claim junction crash compensation within three years of your accident, using a personal injury lawyer such as Accident Advice Helpline.

    What injuries could you sustain in a junction collision?

    Collisions at junctions often happen when somebody is speeding or not taking the time to look for oncoming traffic, and if you are involved in a high speed collision or hit by a larger vehicle, such as a lorry, you could be left seriously injured. Here are a few examples of the types of injuries which Accident Advice helpline has handled junction crash compensation claims for, on a 100% no win, no fee* basis:

    • Whiplash
    • Neck and shoulder injuries
    • Back/spinal injuries, in some cases leading to permanent disability
    • Head injuries including concussion and brain injury
    • Facial and eye injuries
    • Broken bones
    • Amputations from crush injuries
    • Injuries to internal organs
    • Burns from vehicle catching on fire
    • Cuts and bruises

    It’s not just the physical trauma of a car crash which will affect you – it’s emotionally traumatic too, and if you’ve been seriously injured you may find yourself suffering from depression or anxiety and unable to enjoy your life as you did before your accident.

    Trust us with your claim

    Obviously, the first thing to think about after a car accident is getting medical treatment and recovering from your injuries, but once you’re on the road to recovery, you might be wondering if you could claim personal injury compensation for your pain, suffering and any loss of earnings.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However you’ve been injured, there’s a good chance you could have a successful claim if your accident was somebody else’s fault. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 and see how we can help you claim the compensation you deserve – it’s free to call and get confidential, no-obligation advice from our team of advisors.

    Date Published: October 26, 2015

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Car accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.