How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim holiday park injury compensation

    Many families choose to stay at a holiday park of some kind while they are on holiday. This might mean staying in a chalet or apartment, or perhaps a villa if they need more space. On the other hand many holiday parks also have campsites attached, to provide people with the chance to stay somewhere that is convenient and cheap for their needs.

    Whatever the accommodation may be, you would have a right to expect the holiday park to be in good condition and to be properly maintained at all times. If this is not the case, and you suffer an injury because of it, you could have a right to seek compensation. Holiday park injury compensation can be paid if there is evidence that the park’s owners were negligent in providing a safe place to enjoy your holiday.

    How could injuries happen?

    Every holiday park will have areas where people are able to sit and relax and enjoy a meal, or perhaps use some of the entertainment facilities provided. There could be a swimming pool, crazy golf courses and maybe even a children’s playground area the kids can enjoy. In every case these areas should be checked and assessed for any potential risks that might present a danger to those using the areas.

    Health and safety is an important element that should be considered by everyone who runs a park like this. If someone is injured on-site and the owner is found to have been neglectful of health and safety, a strong argument could be put forward for holiday park injury compensation.

    Do you know what to do?

    Obviously if you have been injured you should bring that injury to the attention of the people running the park. It should be recorded in the accident book so there is evidence of what happened. Getting photos of your injuries is a good idea, as is getting witness statements and also treatment from your GP or one locally, if you are far away from home.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Once you have done all that, make a call to the team at Accident Advice Helpline. We have been successful in claiming compensation for many other people in a variety of situations. By calling 0800 689 0500 today, you can find out whether we could be just as successful in claiming compensation for all your injuries as well.

    Date Published: September 17, 2015

    Author: Allison Whitehead

    Category: Holiday accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.