With so many car rental companies out there, it can be tough knowing which company to hire a car from. Choose the company with the best safety record – as if you hire a car which has not been properly maintained and is unsafe to drive, you could suffer serious injuries or even be killed. If you’ve been injured after hiring a dangerous car, Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim hire car injury compensation, provided it’s been three years or less since your accident. Of course, you’ll need to prove that the hire company has been negligent, but we can help you to gather evidence in support of your claim and get you the compensation you deserve, on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
What’s the worst that could happen?
There are any number of things which could go wrong with a hire car that could lead to an accident and injuries, such as:
- Faulty brakes could cause a collision
- A chipped windscreen could shatter, causing facial lacerations or eye injuries
- The engine could overheat and catch fire, causing a collision, burns or even an explosion
- Faulty accelerator pedal could stick, leading to a crash that could be fatal
- Damaged dashboard, seats or other parts of the interior could cause lacerations to the driver or passengers
- Worn tyres could make it hard to steer, leading to an accident (especially dangerous in wet or wintry conditions)
- Tyres which have been over-inflated could blow, causing you to swerve and collide with another vehicle
It is important to choose a reputable car hire company when hiring a vehicle, but even then things could still go wrong if a negligent member of staff fails to carry out the necessary safety checks. Accident Advice Helpline can help you if you have been injured, whether you’ve suffered cuts and bruises or have been left with a life-changing injury such as a head or spinal injury.
Faulty brakes or worn tyres could cause a serious collision which could change your life, and if you or someone you love has suffered a head injury, spinal injury or other serious injury, you deserve to be compensated. We’re experts at ensuring our customers get the right amount of compensation for their pain, suffering and financial losses – as well as compensation which will cover the cost of any medical treatment or care you may need now and in the future. So give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 and find out if you could make a personal injury claim today.
Date Published: November 30, 2015
Author: Paula Beaton