How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim Facet Syndrome compensation

    Have you ever heard of Facet Syndrome? If you are reading this there is a chance you may not simply have heard of it – you may actually be suffering from it. This is a condition where some of the joints in the back cause back pain to occur. More than half the cases of Facet Syndrome are seen in the joints in the cervical vertebrae, while a little under a third of cases involve the lumbar spine.

    Most people who suffer from Facet Syndrome are older, and it can happen simply through age and the demands placed on our backs over time. However, younger people have suffered from Facet Syndrome caused by injury of some kind. In any event, if it can be proven a third party may have been negligent in creating the conditions that led to this syndrome developing, there is room to consider a claim for Facet Syndrome compensation.

    Damaged joints

    If you are injured at work and the injury affects a part of your spine, this could lead to the condition developing. In other cases it can occur due to the repetitive movements certain jobs require. For example if you are constantly picking up and setting down boxes during your working day, this could potentially lead to the syndrome developing over time.

    If you think you have this condition it is important to seek medical advice as soon as you can. A proper diagnosis will help you seek the right treatment, and to see what can be done to minimise any discomfort you might feel from this moment on. In addition, a visit to a medical practitioner for a proper diagnosis will help with any potential Facet Syndrome compensation claim you may decide to make.

    Get the help of the experts today

    While you will seek the help of your GP or a specialist for a proper diagnosis, it also makes sense to seek the advice of a professional compensation lawyer if your condition was caused through overuse at work, or through an accident, at work or elsewhere.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The more information you have, the easier it will be for our lawyers here at Accident Advice Helpline to assess your case. Call now on 0800 689 0500 and you can find out whether you have a chance to make a no win, no fee* claim for compensation for the injuries you have.

    Date Published: November 7, 2015

    Author: Allison Whitehead

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.