Christmas fayres are one of the best places to do some Christmas shopping, get in the festive spirit and perhaps even enjoy some mulled wine or a slice of Christmas cake. Most fayres have a local focus, with products hand made by craftspeople from the surrounding area, and you might attend a Christmas fayre held outdoors, in a marquee or at an indoor venue such as a town hall. You expect to have fun and possibly find some great Christmas gifts when you head for a Christmas fayre; you don’t expect to come home injured after an accident that wasn’t your fault. But how could you be injured?
Christmas fayre accidents – how do they happen?
Claiming Christmas fayre accident compensation for an accident that wasn’t your fault is easy with Accident Advice Helpline, and if you’ve suffered injuries after one of the following types of accidents (or any other type of accident), you could find yourself eligible to make a claim for compensation:
- Slip, trip or fall – for example slipping on an icy path at an outdoor fayre, slipping on a wet floor where food or drink has been spilt or tripping over boxes of stock
- Scalded by hot drinks being spilt on you
- Injured by objects falling from height, such as a sign, banner or stock
- Injured by a stall collapsing on you
- Lacerations and minor cuts from faulty items for sale
- Food poisoning from eating contaminated food at the fayre
- Crush injuries if a fire or other emergency occurs and you’re trampled
- Allergic reaction to a product for sale – such as skincare or soap that has not been tested
It might be that you have escaped with minor injuries, such as a sprained ankle after slipping on a wet floor. But you could suffer serious injuries such as head injuries after a sign falls from height and hits you. Whatever has happened, you could claim Christmas fayre injury compensation on a 100% no win, no fee* basis with Accident Advice Helpline.
Will your claim be successful?
There are no guarantees your claim will be successful, but Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people claim personal injury compensation for many years and we’re recommended by our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen (who you may know from TV) for our excellent customer service. You can get expert advice from our experienced advisors, in confidence and with no obligation to proceed with a claim. So why not call Accident Advice Helpline after your Christmas fayre accident on 0800 689 0500 and find out if you could make a personal injury claim?
Date Published: November 7, 2015
Author: Paula Beaton