Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


How to claim car park fall compensation

Have you suffered injuries after a fall in a car park? Pay-and-display car parks, multi-storeys or even your car park at work could all be the location for an accident that could leave you injured. But how about if somebody else is to blame for your accident? It might be that you could claim car park fall compensation for your injuries, and a quick call to Accident Advice Helpline could tell you whether or not you have a viable claim for compensation. There’s a three-year time limit in place to make a claim, so make sure you don’t miss out.

Injuries suffered in car park falls

If you have been unlucky enough to fall in a car park, it could be that you are considering making a car park fall compensation claim for some of these injuries:

  • Broken bones after tripping down a flight of stairs in a multi-storey
  • Strains, sprains, cuts and bruises from a fall due to uneven ground or potholes in the car park surface
  • Head or back injuries after a fall from height caused by a faulty car park barrier
  • Broken bones, cuts and bruises or more serious injuries from slipping on spillages such as oil or other liquids

You may need to seek medical treatment for your injuries or even spend time in hospital, in the case of more serious injuries. This could mean time off work, affecting your earnings and impacting your family financially. The owner of the car park is responsible for ensuring that it’s a safe place for members of the public to be, whether you have been injured in your work car park, a multi-storey car park or a pay-and-display one near the high street.

Making a claim – what happens next?

You could be eligible to make a claim if the car park’s owners have been negligent, leading to your accident and injuries. Give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 5659 and we will be able to tell you whether you have a viable personal injury claim. Even if you’re not quite ready to push ahead with a claim, you can get no-obligation advice from our team, and if you do decide to make a claim, our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis, giving you one less thing to worry about. With years of industry experience and an endorsement from our patron, TV personality Dame

Found this helpful? Share it!