How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim barmaid injury compensation

    Working as a barmaid shouldn’t be a dangerous job – that is if your employer takes health and safety seriously. It’s up to employers to ensure their staff stay safe at work, so whether you are cleaning the bar area, mixing drinks or even serving food to customers, you should be able to do so without the risk of injury at work. But if you have suffered injuries after a workplace accident, claiming barmaid injury compensation doesn’t need to be complicated. Accident Advice Helpline can help you get the compensation you deserve, and our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.

    How have you been injured?

    We’ve been in the personal injury industry since 2000 and during that time we’ve helped hundreds of workers to claim barmaid injury compensation. Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents and injuries we’ve handled claims for:

    • Slips, trips and falls – slipping on a wet floor, tripping over broken glass and suffering lacerations, falls caused by poor lighting in the bar area
    • Lacerations from broken glass – smashed glasses, damaged bottles, spillages on the floor etc.
    • Electric shock from faulty electrical appliances such as a vacuum cleaner, till, blender, fridge etc.
    • Scalds from somebody spilling hot liquid or drinks
    • Food poisoning from eating food prepare in the bar’s kitchen
    • Struck by objects falling from height (such as bottles falling off a loose shelf) causing head and facial injuries
    • Eye or facial injuries from an exploding or faulty beer pump

    If you’ve been injured at work you will probably need to take some time off to recover – in the case of serious injuries such as an eye or facial injury you might need medical treatment and you could even be left permanently scarred, which can affect you psychologically as well as physically.

    The compensation you deserve

    If your employer hasn’t provided you with the training you need to carry out your job safely or if you have been injured by faulty equipment or appliances whilst working behind a bar, give Accident Advice Helpline a call. You deserve to be compensated for the impact your injuries have had on your life, as well as your loss of earnings from time off work whilst recovering from your accident. You can get confidential, no-obligation advice by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 today to find out if you are eligible to make a claim. Or take the 30-second test on our website right now, to see how much compensation you could be entitled to claim.

    Date Published: November 30, 2015

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident in a bar

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.