How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim bar staff injury compensation

    Have you been injured whilst working behind a bar? Sure, it may not seem like the most dangerous job in the world, but there are actually a number of hazards lurking which could leave you injured if your employer doesn’t take health and safety seriously. Luckily, bar staff injury compensation is available which you could claim if this has happened to you – and you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to help you claim it. We specialise in personal injury claims and we won’t charge any upfront fees – our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee** basis.

    Your employer could be responsible

    It’s your employer’s duty to keep you safe at work and pubs need to take special care to look after their staff. There are laws in place to protect staff at work in a pub environment, and it’s important that health and safety is taken seriously. Bar staff could sustain cuts or lacerations from broken glasses or bottles, they could slip on spilled drinks – a common occurrence in bars – which could lead to broken bones, strains and sprains and even head injuries, as they could hit their head on the bar or a table as they fall.

    Bar staff could even be knocked over by patrons who are under the influence, again leading to a potentially serious injury. If you’ve been injured, consider claiming bar staff injury compensation from your employer, as they have failed to keep you safe at work. Accident Advice Helpline’s personal injury advisors will be able to tell you if you have a viable claim and offer confidential, no-obligation advice, so you can call to discuss your accident in more detail.

    Should you make a claim?

    Don’t be afraid to make a personal injury claim against your employer – it’s highly unlikely that you’ll need to go to court and you could be compensated for your pain, suffering and any lost earnings, if your claim is successful. It just takes a quick call to Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (it’s free to call), to find out if you have a viable claim. Provided it’s been three years or less since your accident, you could make a claim and receive the compensation you deserve – and you won’t be at risk of losing your job.

    Your employer should have liability insurance which pays out in the event of an employee claim, so there’s really nothing to worry about. We’ll support you throughout the claims process and because we have years of experience, you know you’re in good hands.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: September 25, 2015

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident in a bar

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.