How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim architect injury compensation

    Working as an architect can be an exciting job, and it’s one which requires many years of study. You’ll be working with plans, diagrams and blueprints, both digitally and in paper format, and whilst that doesn’t sound like the most dangerous job, you could be injured on site visits or in the office at any time. Claiming architect injury compensation is something which Accident Advice Helpline can help you with – in fact, we’ve been helping customers to claim personal injury compensation since 2000, so you’re in good hands.

    What sort of injuries are common amongst architects?

    Working with plans and diagrams means you’re probably going to be using a range of tools and equipment to produce your diagrams. It could be that you have suffered an electric shock from a monitor, PC or other piece of electrical equipment in your office which was faulty. Trip injuries are also common – tripping over trailing electrical cables or loose carpet in the office could lead to a nasty injury such as a torn tendon or sprained ankle – even broken bones or a head injury, if you land awkwardly.

    If you’re visiting sites you are working on, there is the risk of injuries from objects falling from height or structures collapsing, which is why it is important to wear PPE such as steel-toed safety boots and a hard hat on all site visits – your employer should provide you with these if they expect you to carry out site visits. If they fail to do so and you suffer an injury, you could make a claim for architect injury compensation against them and they could be held liable for your accident.

    What’s the point in making a claim?

    Whether you’ve suffered a back injury after a slip or trip at work or have been hit by objects falling from height whilst visiting a building site, you should definitely consider making a claim for personal injury compensation. It isn’t just your injuries you’ll be compensated for, it’s also any loss of earnings you have suffered – and if you are freelance or self-employed, this could be a considerable sum. Contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 today to find out if you’re eligible to make a personal injury claim and benefit from our 100% no win, no fee** service. There’s no obligation to proceed with a claim when you call, so you have nothing to lose.

    Date Published: September 29, 2015

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Accident at work claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.