Start your claim

Starting your claim with us is both quick and simple using our online claim form
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?


How to claim agency worker injury compensation

Today almost every organisation makes use of agency workers at some point or another, and if you’re employed as an agency worker, you may work for one company across a range of different sites or for several different organisations. You may even work across a range of industries. Unfortunately, agency workers are more at risk of being involved in an accident than permanent workers, as they may not be as experienced in the industry they are working in and are usually less aware of the hazards. But if you are working for an agency and injured on the job, why not consider making a claim for agency worker injury compensation?

Accident Advice Helpline has been helping agency staff claim personal injury compensation for 15 years and we’ve been endorsed by our patron, TV personality Dame making a claim for agency worker injury compensation, who are you claiming against? Well, if you work for an agency undertaking work for a third party, such as a cleaning agency for example, they could be held liable if you’re injured at work. In most cases though, the organisation you work for will be held liable for your injuries, whether your accident was caused by a hazard in the work place, defective work equipment or an unsafe system of work. Accident Advice Helpline’s team of advisors can help to assess who is at fault for your accident, offering confidential, no-obligation advice.

You could suffer a range of different injuries whilst employed as an agency worker, from broken bones after slipping on a factory floor to a serious head injury after a fall from scaffolding on a construction site. The injuries you sustain will depend on the industry you’re employed in – whilst you’re more likely to sustain serious injuries in ‘dangerous’ environments such as a building site, you could still suffer a life-changing injury if you’re involved in an accident in an office.

First steps to claiming

Whether you’re in hospital recovering from a fall from height or have sprained your ankle after tripping in an office, you’ll need to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you can make a personal injury claim. It’s free to call us on 0800 689 5659 and our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis, so there are no upfront fees to worry about; good news if you’re on a temporary contract and are struggling financially after your accident.